Dr. Staci L. Price-McCarthy
Dr. Staci L. Price-McCarthy is a native of St. Petersburg, Florida, located in Pinellas County. She graduated with her doctorate from Life Chiropractic College ( now Life University), Summa Cum Laude in December 1998. In 1999, she began practicing in St. Petersburg, and in 2002 she opened a practice in Clearwater, Florida. Dr. Price-McCarthy is a compassionate and caring physician, who takes time to listen, educate, evaluate and provide holistic care to her patients. Our goal is to treat everyone as a whole and provide customized treatment plans to achieve your goals. Most importantly, we dedicate ourselves to helping you achieve optimal health, naturally.
Dr. Price-McCarthy currently resides in Tampa, FL and enjoys spending time with her family. She also enjoys exercising and participating in outdoor activities. She previously completed the NYC Triathlon in 2008.
Credentials and Memberships include:
- Certified in Chiropractic Acupuncture
- American Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Pinellas County Chiropractic Society, Past Board Member
- Cox Technique Certification
- Pi Tau Delta (International Chiropractic Honor Society)
- Rotary Club of Clearwater, Past Board Member
- Paul Harris Fellow and Rotarian of the Year 2007
- New York Chiropractic College, 1997 Postgraduate Physiotherapy
- FSU, 1995 Bachelor of Science Degree in Nutrition
Professional Compassionate Exceptional Health Care?
Contact us today to request your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!